Attaching to Truss
Security cables enable you to anchor the talentS camera and AI processing computer to your truss to help protect your equipment and prevent unauthorized removal.
Attaching the talentS camera and AI processing computer to the truss involves the following steps:
- Coiling Kensington Security Cable
- Attaching Computer
- Locking Kensington Security Cable
- Attaching Camera
- Interlocking Karabiners
- Coil up the security cable around the truss
- Attach the AI processing computer Super Clamp to the truss as shown in the image above
- Lock the Kensington security cable to the Kensington security slot as shown in the image above.
- Attach the talentS Super Clamp to your truss.
- Interlock the karabiners as shown in the image above.