talentS User Interface
The talentS user interface has the following sections:
The Hardware Status area contains the following information: Uptime, Utilization (CPU / GPU), RAM Usage, VRAM Usage, and Temperature (Camera / CPU / GPU), which helps you to monitor your system condition.
You can monitor, filter, copy, and trace your system activities via the Activity Logs screen.
The Tracking Status area contains the following sections:
- Camera Tilt shows the tilt angle of the camera view in degrees
- Camera Roll shows the roll angle of the camera view in degrees
- Camera Position gives your camera position in X, Y, and Z axes towards the studio origin in centimeters. Z represents the height of the talentS camera.
- Talent Position shows the talent position relative to studio origin in X and Y axes in cm.
- Status shows the current calibration and broadcasting status
Configuration Panel has the following property groups:
- Target Engines